Mike Montague interviews Ray Setter on How to Succeed at Customer Service. Find Ray on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ray-setter-6a550a146/. In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior, and technique for How to Succeed at Customer Service
- What do we mean by customer service?
- The only reason you’re in business is your customers
- It’s about solving problems
- A positive attitude doesn’t guarantee a sale
- The first rule of life is to have a good time
- Be ready to take care of the customer right now
- Do your difficult tasks early
- Ask questions
- Don’t speak just to fill the silence
- Figure out your customer's DISC and adapt to it
- Don’t pounce
- It’s ok to fail
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe. Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library.